Hasta Jueves 18 Julio 2019 - 05:00pm
Introduction to Marketing Halal-Certified Components and Products
Online Training (15 hours) for marketing, sales and exports teams
This course provides an introductory knowledge to the vectors to be considered when marketing products and services to Muslim customers. Halal-certification, packaging, branding, and cross-cultural elements are to be considered if your want to be successful in these markets.
Module 1. Muslim-majority markets.
1. a. Introduction to the Islamic Economy principles and business ethics
1. b. Muslim-majority markets in figures
1. c. Halal-certification requirements
1. d. Diversity (madhabs, cultural)
1. e. Segmentation (ethnicity, religion, income, halal-certification awareness)
Module 2. Products.
2. a. Industrial
· Halal-certification, integration in Quality Management System
· Halal B2B platforms
2. b. End-consumer
· Packaging, branding, social responsibility, advertising
· Halal B2C apps
2. c. Halal supply chain and logistics
Module 3. Case studies.
3.a. Ingredients & Raw Materials - Traceability
3.b. Food & Beverages
3. c. Cosmetics & Natural Beauty Products
Module 4. Assignment
Tutored marketing project
15 hours on-line, video-based course, to be completed at your own pace within four working days.
This course is tutored by an expert in the Halal Concept. During the course you will be able to discuss all the topics presented by using the “Forum” tool.
The diploma is awarded by The Halal Academy.